This topic describes how to authorize a Resource Access Management (RAM) user to access Message Service (MNS).
- Log on to the RAM console by using an Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users under Identities.
- In the User Logon Name/Display Name column, find the RAM user.
- Click Add Permissions. On the page that appears, the Principal field is automatically filled in.
- In the Policy Name column, select the policies that you want to attach to the RAM user.
Note You can click the cross sign (×) next to a policy in the Selected section to delete the policy.
- Click OK.
- Click Finished.
What to do next
- Download the latest version of the SDK for Python to the server and decompress the package.
- Open the sample.cfg file in the mns_python_sdk directory, and specify the AccessKey pair (AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret) of the RAM user and the MNS endpoint of the Alibaba Cloud account.
- Run the
If no error is returned, the AccessKey pair of the RAM user can be used to access MNS queues that are created by the Alibaba Cloud account.