MNS offers multiple benefits, such as high stability, reliability, security, scalability, and ease of use.
Ease of use
MNS offers high ease of use.
- Zero operations and maintenance (O&M) and deployment
- HTTP-based RESTful APIs
- SDKs in multiple languages such as C++, Java, C#, Python, PHP, Go, and Node.js
Stability and reliability
MNS offers high stability and reliability.
- Triplicated messages with high reliability
- High service availability
- Unique mechanism to ensure that data is always writable
MNS offers high security.
- Layered security and DDoS mitigation
- Multi-tenancy with an independent namespace for each tenant
- Support for authentication and authorization based on RAM users
- Support for HTTPS and virtual private cloud (VPC)
MNS offers high scalability.
- Scalable queues and storage
- Transparent service expansion
- Region availability: China (Hangzhou), China (Beijing), China (Shanghai), China (Qingdao), China (Shenzhen), Asia Pacific, and US (Virginia)
MNS offers high efficiency.
- Connection in only 3 seconds
- Dedicated channel for triple play
- Direct connection that supports large capacity and high concurrency of services
- High arrival rate and real-time interconnection with the number porting platform of MIIT
- Carrier-grade O&M and auto switch of real-time monitoring
MNS offers 24/7 technical support.
- Best practices
- 24/7 ticket support
- On-site technical support