Message Notification Service (MNS) is easy-to-use, stable, reliable, secure, and auto-scaling.
- Zero cluster and zero operations.
- HTTP-based RESTful APIs.
- SDKs in multiple languages, including C ++, Java, C #, Python, PHP, Go, Node. js.
Stable and reliable
- Three copies of messages and 99.99999999% reliability.
- Up to 99.9% service availability.
- Unique mechanism for Always Writable.
- Layered security and DDoS mitigation.
- Multi-tenancy with each tenent has its own separate namespace.
- Main-Sub accounts for authorization and authentication.
- HTTPS and VPC support.
Large-scale and highly scalable
- High scalability of queues and storage.
- Auto-scaling of service that is transparent to users.
- Region availability: Hangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Asia Pacific, and American East.
Fast and stable
- Connection in only 3 seconds.
- Dedicated channel for triple play.
- Direct connection supporting large capacity and high concurrency;
- 99% arrival rate, real-time interconnection with MIIT's freely switch networks.
- Carrier-grade operations and auto switching real-time monitoring.
Considerate technical support
- Various best practices.
- 24/7 ticket support.
- Remote support with DingTalk.
- On-site support.