To maintain strict account security, use a RAM user to log on to the Table Store console for instance and table management. A RAM user can also be used to call the SDK interface and access data APIs.
Log on to the console
- Log on to the RAM console.
- Click Users.
- Select the required RAM user (this example uses ram_test), and click Manage.
- Click Enable Console Logon and reset the password.
- Return to the User Management page and click Dashboard.
- Click the RAM User Logon Link.
- Enter the RAM user’s user name and password set in step 4 to log on to the console.
- Click Table Store to access the console..
MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) is a simple, effective method that provides additional security protection. When MFA is enabled, a 2-step security verification process is required through use of both a username and password to log on to the Alibaba Cloud console (first security factor), and a variable verification code provided by the MFA device (second security factor).
- Use the primary account to log on to the RAM console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users.
- Locate the required RAM user, and click Manage.
- On the User Details page, click Enable VMFA Device and follow the guide to enable the VMFA device.
- Enable MFA.
After MFA is enabled, a MFA device verification code is required when logging on to the console.
Call an API
Create an AccessKey for the required RAM user and pass in this AccessKey when calling the SDK interface. The RAM user can then operate the same as the primary account.