Table Store allows you to create and manage instances in the Table Store console. You can use your Alibaba Cloud account to grant RAM user accounts permissions to log on to the Table Store console.
To grant a RAM user account the permission to log on to the console, perform the following steps:
- Log on to the RAM console with an Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users.
- On the User Management page that appears, click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to a RAM user account to go to the User Details page.
- In the Access Mode section, select Console Password Logon.
- Set a password for the RAM user account to log on to the Alibaba Cloud console, and click OK.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Dashboard to go to the RAM Overview page.
- Click the URL following RAM User Logon Link to go to the RAM User Logon page. Use the password of the RAM user account set in Step 5 to log on to the Alibaba Cloud console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click the Table Store icon to go to the Table Store console.