This topic describes the version history of Tablestore SDK for .NET.
Release date: June 24, 2019
Change records: The problem that single-word tokenization is performed on the keyword by default in search index is fixed.
Release date: May 29, 2019
Change records: The problem that tokenization can be performed on the keyword when the column used for the match query is not a TEXT column is fixed.
Release date: March 6, 2019
Change records: The problem that garbled characters are displayed in some scenarios in which search index is used is fixed.
Release date: December 17, 2018
Release date: September 18, 2018
Release date: May 5, 2016
Download URL: aliyun_table_store_dotnet_sdk_3.0.0.zip
- The filter feature is supported.
- The warnings generated during the compilation process are cleared.
- Unnecessary dependent packages and code are deleted.
- The code used to call templates is simplified.
- The check for invalid parameters is added.
- Spaces are removed from both ends of user-defined parameters by using the trim() function.
- The UserAgent header is added.
- The Condition.IGNORE, Condition, EXPECT_EXIST, and Condition.EXPECT_NOT_EXIST parameters are deleted.
- The DLL file name is changed from Aliyun.dll to Aliyun.TableStore.dll.
- The open source code is released to GitHub.
Release date: April 14, 2016
Download URL: aliyun-ots-dotnet-sdk-2.2.1.zip
Change records: Response headers are case-insensitive when they are verified by the SDK.
Release date: April 5, 2016
Download URL: aliyun-ots-dotnet-sdk-2.2.0.zip
- The default number of connections in a connection pool is increased from 50 to 300.
- Conditional update is supported.
Release date: December 30, 2015
Download URL: aliyun-ots-dotnet-sdk-2.1.0.zip
- Reserved capacity unit (CU) settings in the code example are modified based on the pay-as-you-go billing method.
- More test cases for BatchGetRow and BatchWriteRow are provided.