This topic describes the version history of Tablestore SDK for PHP.
Release date: May 30, 2019
Download URL: aliyun_tablestore_php_sdk_5.0.0.tar.gz
- New features: Local transactions are supported.
- New features: Search indexes are supported.
- New features: Global secondary indexes are supported.
Release date: January 14, 2017
Download URL: aliyun-tablestore-php-sdk-2.1.1.zip
32-bit operating systems are supported
Release date: November 16, 2016
Download URL: aliyun-ots-php-sdk-2.1.0.zip
- The conditional update and filter features are supported.
- Constant classes are added for Tablestore SDK for PHP.
- PHP 5.5 and later are compatible.
Release date: May 18, 2016
Download URL: aliyun-ots-php-sdk-2.0.3.zip
The code used to delete a table is removed from the code example.
Release date: April 11, 2016
Download URL: aliyun-ots-php-sdk-2.0.2.zip
The bug that occurs when you decode data in the response by using the decode method of Protobuf for PHP is fixed. The bug interpreted signed integers as unsigned integers, which made it impossible to write negative numbers.
Release date: September 22, 2015
Download URL: aliyun-ots-php-sdk-2.0.0.zip
- All operations for Tablestore are included.
- Tablestore SDK for PHP V2.0.0 is compatible with PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, and 5.6.
- The standard retry policy is included.
- Guzzle is used as a HTTP client library for PHP.
- Composer is used as the tool to manage dependencies and project organizations.
- phpDocumentor 2 is used to generate documentation in HTML format.