This topic describes the version history of Tablestore SDK for Java.
Release date: February 23, 2021
Download URL: 5.11.0
Release date: October 26, 2020
Download URL: 5.10.3
- Data delivery is added. For more information about how to use the Tablestore console to use data delivery, see Quick start. For more information about how to use Tablestore SDKs to use data delivery, see Use SDKs.
- Aggregation that is used to query rows in groups is supported for search index. For more information, see Aggregation.
- The format check feature for configuration parameters is added.
- The SDK is optimized and connected to a computing engine.
Release date: April 7, 2020
Download URL: 5.7.0
- Parallel scan is added to search index. For more information, see Parallel scan.
- TableStoreWriter is optimized for Tablestore SDK for Java.
Release date: November 18, 2019
Download URL: 5.4.0
- Predefined columns can be added to or deleted from existing tables.
- Tunnel Service is optimized for Tablestore SDK for Java.
Release date: September 10, 2019
Download URL: 5.3.0
Change records: Aggregation operations can be performed on data when search indexes are used.
Release date: July 1, 2019
Download URL: 5.1.0
Change records: Additional tokenization methods are added to search index.
Release date: June 10, 2019
Download URL: 5.0.0
- To unify SDK version numbers, Tablestore SDK for Java is updated to V5.x. Tablestore SDK for Java V5.x is compatible with Tablestore SDK for Java V4.x.
- Exists query is added to search index.
Release date: May 8, 2019
Download URL: 4.12.1
Change records: Timeline model V2 is added.
Release date: March 11, 2019
Download URL: tablestore-4.10.2
- Remove log4j2 implement and log4j2.xml.
- TunnelWorker: fix auto retry logic when network condition is too bad.
Release date: September 27, 2018
Download URL: tablestore-4.7.4-release.zip
- The search index feature is supported, and the following query types are added to
the search index feature:
- Boolean query
- Range query
- Wildcard query
- Nested query
- Full-text search
- Global secondary index is added.
Release date: August 1, 2016
Download URL: aliyun_tablestore_java_sdk_4.0.0.zip
Release date: May 12, 2016
Download URL: aliyun_tablestore_java_sdk_2.2.4.zip
- The conditional update feature is added.
- The filter feature is added.
Release date: November 12, 2015
Download URL: aliyun-ots-java-sdk-2.1.0.zip
- Asynchronous network transmission and performance tuning: Queries per second (QPS) is increased by several times when CPU utilization remains unchanged.
- Flexible and easy-to-use asynchronous operations: callback can be imported, and future can be returned simultaneously.
- Content related to OSS SDK removed: The version of Tablestore SDK for Java includes code related only to Tablestore SDK. The directory structure is fine-tuned.
- Retry logic optimization: The default retry logic is optimized. Retry attempts are allowed for single-row errors that occur when batch operations are performed. A clearer method is provided to customize retry logic.
- Log optimization: Detailed logs from when requests are sent to when requests are received are recorded. Log records of slow requests are provided. Trace IDs can be used to view the comprehensive log records of the communications between Tablestore SDK for Java and the backend service.
- The OTSWriter plug-in supported to import multiple data: delivers easy-to-use and efficient data import experience.
- Other improvements: Tools and functions that support a variety of data types are provided. The operation used to calculate data sizes is provided.
The following incompatibilities exist between Tablestore SDK for Java V2.1.0 and V2.0.4:
- The import path for several classes must be modified after the later version of Tablestore SDK for Java is used. Packages of several classes are modified. For example, the package of ClientConfiguration is changed from com.aliyun.openservices to com.aliyun.openservices.ots. These packages are modified because Tablestore SDK is separated from OSS SDK. The classes shared by the both SDKs must also be in the packages of Tablestore.
- If you no longer use an OTSClient instance in some scenarios, for example, before the program exits, you must call the shutdown method of OTSClient to release all threads and connection resources of the OTSClient instance.
- Names of some configuration items of ClientConfiguration are adjusted. For example, time units are added to the names.
- Adjustments are made to dependencies of later versions of Tablestore SDK for Java. For example, HttpAsyncClient and Joda-Time are used. If you encounter problems when you run the program, check whether imported dependencies conflict with the existing dependencies.
Release date: September 25, 2015
Download URL: aliyun-ots-java-sdk-2.0.4.zip