Alibaba Cloud Service Mesh (ASM) allows you to add Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances to an ASM instance. This way, you can connect the workloads on the ECS instances to the ASM instance. This topic describes how to add an ECS instance to an ASM instance.
- Log on to the ASM console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Mesh Management page, find the ASM instance that you want to configure. Click the name of the ASM instance or click Manage in the Actions column of the ASM instance.
- On the details page of the ASM instance, choose Add VM. in the left-side navigation pane. On the VMs page, click
- In the Add VM panel, select an ECS instance and click OK. On the VMs page, you can view the information of the added ECS instance.