|Billing item||Billing standard|
|- Data storage|
- The reserved read/write throughput
- The additional read/write throughput
- The Internet downstream traffic
|For details about the billing standard, refer to Table Store pricing details.|
|Billing method||Billing description||Expiration/Overdue payment description||Renewal description|
|Pay-As-You-Go||- Billing by hour.|
- In post payment mode, the system generates a billing order after creating a table.
|- The fee is settled by hour. When the account balance is less than the current bill amount, you will be notified via SMS or email.|
- In case of inadequate credits, within next 24 hours, you will be notified via SMS or email to recharge your account and all services are not affected.
- If you still do not successfully credit your account and clear off the overdue payables after 24 hours, Alibaba Cloud will suspend the service and freeze your Table Store, but still store your data and continue billing. You will be notified via SMS or email.
- If your account is delinquent for over 7 days, and you still do not successfully credit your account and clear off the overdue payables, Alibaba Cloud will terminate these service terms and conditions and stop providing services for you. Meanwhile, all your data stored on Table Store will be deleted and emptied and be unrecoverable forever. You will be notified via SMS or email one day before the data are emptied.
|A Pay-As-You-Go instance is billed according to the actual usage time, so no renewal is required. You can recharge your account on the Alibaba Cloud Console.|