|Billing item||Billing standard|
|- Data storage|
- The reserved read/write throughput
- The additional read/write throughput
- The Internet downstream traffic
|For details about the billing standard, refer to Table Store pricing details.|
|Billing method||Billing description||Expiration/Overdue payment description||Renewal description|
|Pay-As-You-Go||- Billing per hour.|
- In post payment mode, the system generates a billing order after creating a table.
|The fee is calculated per hour. If your account balance at the time the bill is generated is less than the calculated bill, you will be notified through your preferred setup (SMS or email). The severity of overdue account payments increase as follows:|
- Within the first 24 hours of your account being overdue, and a notification has been sent, your services are unaffected.
- If, after 24 hours of your account being overdue, and no payment is received, Alibaba Cloud will suspend your service and freeze your Table Store. You will receive a notification. Your data will remain stored in the system, and will remain billable.
- If your account remains overdue for more than 15 days, and no payment is received, Alibaba Cloud will cease to provide any additional services. Any data stored on your Table Store will be deleted, emptied, and unrecoverable. You will receive a notification. You will be notified through SMS or email one day before the data is emptied.
|A Pay-As-You-Go instance is billed according to the actual usage time, so no renewal is required. You can recharge your account on the Alibaba Cloud Console.|
|Free quota||Until December 31, 2017, every registered user receives 25 GB of free storage per month.||-||-|