The SQL Explorer and audit feature is based on the full request analysis and security audit capabilities of Database Autonomy Service (DAS). The SQL Explorer and audit feature combines the SQL statement search, SQL Explorer, and security audit features. This feature provides you with information about the SQL statements that are executed. You can use this information to troubleshoot performance issues and identify the sources that incur high risks.
- The database instance that you want to manage is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state.
- DAS Professional Edition is activated for the instance. For more information, see DAS Professional Edition.
- The full request analysis feature is enabled for the instance. For information about how to enable the full request analysis feature, see Full request analysis.
- DAS provides the SQL Explorer and audit feature only for the following types of database
- ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL High-availability Edition and Enterprise Edition
- ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL High-availability Edition
- PolarDB for MySQL Single Node Edition, Archive Database Edition, and Cluster Edition
- PolarDB for PostgreSQL Cluster Edition
- Search: This feature allows you to query and export SQL statements and information about SQL requests, such as the databases on which the SQL statements are executed, status of the SQL requests, and SQL execution time. For more information, see Search.
- SQL Explorer: This feature can be used to diagnose the health status of SQL statements, troubleshoot performance issues, and analyze workload traffic. For more information, see SQL explorer.
- Security audit: This feature can automatically identify risks, such as high-risk SQL statements, SQL injection attacks, and new IP addresses from which access requests are initiated. For more information, see Security audit.