You can customize the page that is displayed when a 404 status code is returned. The following three options are available:
- Default 404 page: when an HTTP 404 error is returned, the server returns the default 404 Not Found page.
- Public welfare 404 page: when an HTTP an HTTP 404 error is returned, the server returns to the real-time update of the public welfare 404 page, view the public welfare 404 page.
- Custom 404 page: when an HTTP 404 error is returned, the server returns to the 404 page designed and edited by the user. You must costomize complete URL address of the error page.
- The public welfare 404 page is a public welfare resource of Alibaba Cloud. It is free and generates no traffic fees.
- Custom 404 pages are personal resources which are billed based on normal delivery.
- Go to the CDN domain name overview page, select a domain name to enter the Domain Names page, and set the Custom page.
- Click Modify, and you can view and manage the custom error pages.
- Click Add to add the page content of the custom return code.
If you choose Custom page 404, you need to store the page resources, like other static files, under the origin site domain. You can access the page through a CDN domain by entering the complete URL (including `http://`) of the CDN domain.For example, if the CDN domain name is
exp.aliyun.com, and the 404 page is
error404.htmlyou can store the
error404.htmlpage to the origin site. Select the "Custom 404", and enter