Organization administrators can add Alibaba Cloud accounts and RAM users. Before you use Quick BI, obtain your account information and provide the information for the organization administrator. Then, the administrator can add the account information to Quick BI. This topic describes how to obtain account information.
Obtain information about your Alibaba Cloud account
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console.
- Move the pointer over the profile picture in the upper-right corner of the console and click Security Settings.
- On the Security Settings page, view the value of Account ID for your Alibaba Cloud account.
Obtain RAM user information
- Create a RAM user. If no RAM users exist within your Alibaba Cloud account, you must create a RAM user. For more information, see Create a RAM user.
- Obtain RAM user information Only an Alibaba Cloud account can be used to view basic information about the RAM users within the Alibaba Cloud account. For more information, see View the basic information about a RAM user.