This topic describes how to remove the existing access permissions on an account in a resource directory from a user or group.
- Log on to the CloudSSO console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Multi-account Permission Configuration.
- On the Multi-account Permission Configuration page, click the name of the required account.
- On the page that appears, click the Access Assignments tab.
- Find the required user or group and click Remove in the Actions column.
- In the Remove Access Assignments panel, click Confirm Removal. When you remove the access permissions from the last CloudSSO identify that uses the access configuration, you can also de-provision the access configuration.
- Click Close.