After you log on to the user portal, you can view the accounts that you can access in your resource directory. Then, you can select an account to go to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console and access Alibaba Cloud resources based on the permissions configured in an access configuration.
- Obtain the URL of the user portal.
- Log on to the CloudSSO console as a CloudSSO administrator.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Overview.
- In the User Logon URL section, view or copy the logon URL.
- Enter the URL obtained from Step 1 to log on to the user portal.
- SSO logon
- Click Redirect to go to the logon page of the enterprise IdP.
- Use the username and password of the enterprise IdP to log on to the user portal.
- Username-password logon
- Enter the username and password of the CloudSSO user and click Log On.
- Optional. If MFA is enabled, complete MFA verification.
- If this is the first time you log on to the user portal, you must bind an MFA device. For more information, see Bind the first MFA device.
- If an MFA device is bound, enter the verification code obtained from the mobile device and click Verify.
- SSO logon
- View the accounts that you can access in your resource directory. Then, find the required
account and click Show Details in the Permission column. Note If no data is available in the list, the current user has no access permissions on the accounts in your resource directory.
- In the panel that appears, find the permission and click Log On in the Actions column.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console to access the resources of the accounts in your resource directory.