This topic describes how to ingest streams over Real-Time Streaming (RTS). This topic also provides usage notes of stream ingest over RTS.
- Add domain names, resolve canonical domain name (CNAME) records, and associate domain names by using the ApsaraVideo Live console or API. For more information, see Quick start.
- Enable low-latency stream ingest in the console.
On the Domains page, click the ingest domain that you want to configure. On the page that appears, choose . On the RTS page, turn on RTS.
- Generate an ingest URL.
You can generate an ingest URL by using the URL generator. For more information, see Use the URL generator.
- Change the protocol header of the ingest URL to
- Pass the ingest URL to AliLive SDK to ingest streams.
Stream ingest over RTS has the following limits compared with stream ingest over RTMP:
- Supports only the mono mode.
- Does not support the automatic ingest of images in poor network conditions.
- Supports only Low Complexity (LC) for audio coding.
- Supports only 48kHz for the audio sample rate.