This topic describes how to remove an object from a data synchronization task in the DTS console.
- The data synchronization task is in the Synchronizing, Paused, or Synchronization Failed state.
- When you modify a data synchronization task, the source and destination databases must be running. The source and destination databases cannot be in the process of upgrade, configuration change, network switchover, or cross-zone migration. This ensures that DTS can read database and table information from the source database and connect to the source and destination databases.
After an object is removed from the data synchronization task, the incremental data of the object is no longer synchronized to the destination database.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Synchronization.
- At the top of the Synchronization Tasks page, select the region where the destination instance resides.
- Find the data synchronization task and choose Actions column. in the
- In the Selected section, click the object that you want to remove and click the icon to move the object to the Available section.
- Click Precheck and Start.
- After you modify the objects to be synchronized, DTS performs a precheck on the data synchronization task. The data synchronization task can be started only after it passes the precheck.
- If the task fails the precheck, click the icon next to each failed item to view details. Fix the issues as instructed and run the precheck again.
- Start the data synchronization task.