After a subscription instance expires, you must renew the subscription within seven days. Otherwise, the instance will be released and cannot be recovered. To avoid service interruptions caused by expired subscription, we recommend that you renew the subscription or enable auto-renewal before the instance expires.
The billing method of the instance is subscription.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Synchronization or Change Tracking.
- Find the target instance and click Renew in the Actions column.
- On the Renew page, select an auto-renewal cycle and select Data Transmission Service Agreement of Service.
- Click Pay and follow the instructions to complete the payment.