This topic describes how to view the basic information about an account in a resource directory, its associated users or groups, and the provisioned access configurations.
- Log on to the CloudSSO console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Multi-account Permission Configuration.
- On the Multi-account Permission Configuration page, click the name of the required account.
- In the Basic Information section of the page that appears, view the basic information about the account.
- Click the Access Assignments tab to view the users or groups associated with the account.
- Click the Provisioned Access Configurations tab to view the access configurations that have been provisioned for the account.