Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides diagnostic reports of database instances. You can create or view diagnostic reports in the DAS console.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- An ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL database instance is connected to DAS and is in the Accessed state. For information about how to connect a database instance to DAS, see Access an Alibaba Cloud database instance and Access other self-managed database instances.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring. On the Instance Monitoring page, find the database instance that you want to view and click the ID of the instance to go to the instance details page.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Diagnostic Reports.
- Click Create Reports to create a diagnostic report.
- Click View Report in the Actions column corresponding to a diagnostic report to view the details of the report.