The CloudSSO directory is the CloudSSO instance. Before you can use CloudSSO, you must create the CloudSSO directory. The directory is used to manage all CloudSSO resources. To create the CloudSSO directory, you must select a region. Alibaba Cloud stores all data in the directory only in the selected region to prevent security compliance risks.
- An enterprise management account can be used to create only one directory.
- You can create the CloudSSO directory only in the China (Shanghai) or US (Silicon Valley) region.
- If you want to change the region of the CloudSSO directory, you must first delete the directory and switch to the destination region to create the CloudSSO directory.
- The directory name must be globally unique.
- Log on to the CloudSSO console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Click Create Directory.
- In the Create Directory panel, enter the directory name and click OK. When you create the directory, the service-linked role AliyunServiceRoleForCloudSSO is automatically created. CloudSSO assumes this role to access some of your cloud resources.