- The instance still serves your workloads and can be connected within 15 days after
the instance expires or has an overdue payment.
- The instance is locked and cannot be connected between 16 days and 30 days after the
instance expires or has an overdue payment.
- The instance is released 31 days after the instance expires or has an overdue payment.
The released instance cannot be restored.
- Based on the average amount payable over the last 24 hours for the ApsaraDB for Redis
service, the system checks whether the account balance is sufficient to pay for the
next three billing cycles. If the account balance is insufficient, the system notifies
you by SMS message or email.
- If your account balance is less than the amount payable in the last bill, the corresponding
instance goes into overdue status. The system reminds you to renew the instance by
sending you an SMS message or email within 24 hours after your account has an overdue
payment. We recommend that you pay the outstanding balance within 24 hours to ensure
business continuity. During this period, the system keeps on billing for your instance.
We recommend that you pay all bills as soon as possible to continue the service.
- The system suspends your pay-as-you-go instance and stops billing if you fail to renew
your service within 24 hours after your account has an overdue payment. If you recharge
your account and pay all bills within 15 days after your account has an overdue payment,
the system automatically activates the suspended instance again to continue the service.
If you have an overdue payment for more than 15 days, you are deemed to voluntarily
discard the instance. Then, Alibaba Cloud releases the instance and deletes data from
the instance. The released instance cannot be restored. The system notifies you by
SMS message or email one day before the instance is released.
A pay-as-you-go instance is billed based on the actual service period. You do not
need to renew the instance. Instead, recharge your account in the ApsaraDB for Redis console to pay all bills.