ApsaraDB for Redis supports both auto renewal and manual renewal. You can renew a subscription instance during the subscription period or within seven days after the subscription expires. A pay-as-you-go instance is billed on an hourly basis according to the actual service period. You do not need to renew such an instance.
Overdue payment rules
For more information about expiration, overdue payments, and renewal rules, see Expiration, overdue payments, and renewal.
Procedure (auto renewal)
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar, choose Renew page. to go to the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click ApsaraDB for Redis.
- The Manually Renew tab displayed. Click Enable Auto-Renew in the Actions column for the instance to be renewed. In the dialog box that appears, set Auto-Renew Cycle to enable auto renewal.
Procedure (manual renewal)
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance List to go to the Instance List page. Find the subscription instance to be renewed, click the More icon, and then select click Renew in the Action column for the instance.
- On the renewal page that appears, adjust the slider of Duration to specify a renewal period and click Confirm.
- Auto Renew is available on the right of Duration. If you select Auto Renew, a monthly subscription instance is automatically renewed on a monthly basis and an annual subscription instance is automatically renewed on an annual basis.
- To modify configurations, you can select Change Configuration and select the required configurations on the renewal page. For more information about how to modify configurations during renewal and relevant billing rules, see Instance scaling.
- On the payment page, select an appropriate payment method and click Pay.
After you settle the payment, a message appears to notify you of the payment. The instance is renewed.