- You can renew a monthly/annually-purchased instance during the term of the contract or within 7 days after its expiration. Instances that have time-based payment are based on users' actual use, so instance renewal is unnecessary. For more information, see Expiration/overdue strategy and renewal.
- ApsaraDB for Redis allows both auto renewal and manual renewal.
Procedure (auto renew)
- Log on to the Redis console.
- SelectRenew page. and enter the
- On the left-side navigation pane, select ApsaraDB for Redis.
- Click Enable Auto-Renew on the right of instance, set Auto-Renew Cycle, and auto renew is activated.
Procedure (manually renew)
- Log on to the Redis console, find the expected subscribed instance, and click Renew.
- Enter Confirm Order page, select the expected renewal period, and click OK.
To reset instance configuration, select Change Configuration, then set your target configuration. For information on configuration change and billing standard during renewal period, see Upgrade and downgrade the configuration.
- Enter a page for payment after submission, select your expected billing method, and
click Confirm Subscription.
Finally, you are redirected to a page confirming successful payment.