||SmartData is updated to 3.6.1.
For more information, see SmartData 3.6.X overview.
- Hive is updated to 2.3.8.
- The issue that the output of the
show create table command based on Data Lake Formation (DLF) metadata is inaccurate is fixed.
- The default parameters of Hive are optimized to improve the performance of Hive jobs.
- In the EMR console, the parameter names on the hive-env tab of the Configure tab for the Hive service are changed to uppercase. This facilitates the use of the
- The error that is reported because of the incompatibility between the file system
and Hive metastore when you write data to a Hive table is fixed.
||The data compression algorithm Zstandard is supported.
||Flink is updated to 1.12-vvr-3.0.2.
Note Flink is removed from Hadoop clusters.
- Hudi is updated to 0.8.0.
- Hudi can be integrated with Spark SQL.
- In the EMR console, the parameter names on the spark-defaults tab of the Configure tab for the Spark service are optimized.
- The performance of log collection is optimized.
- The data compression algorithm Zstandard is supported.
||The core dump error reported when you use HDFS is fixed.
||The default parameters of Tez are optimized to improve the performance of Tez jobs.
- Knox is adapted to Kudu.
- Knox is adapted to Impala.
- Knox is adapted to HBase.
||The issue that no JDBC driver is found when Hive or Spark SQL is used to access Phoenix
tables is fixed.
||The application performance management (APM) feature is available. This feature is
used to support monitoring and alerting.