While using RDS, you can change permissions of the account at any time based on your business needs.
- Log on to the RDS console and select the target instance.
- Select Accounts in the menu.
- On the Account List page, find the target account and click Modify permissions, as shown in the following figure.
- In the Modify account dialog box, change the account permissions and click OK, as shown in the following figure.
- Add an authorized database: Select a database in Unauthorized database and then click Authorize > to add it to Authorized database.
- Delete an authorized database: Select a database in Authorized database and then click < Removeto add it to Unauthorized database.
- Change permissions of Authorized database: Find a database in Authorized database and select Read/Write or Read-only. At the upper right corner of Authorized database, click Grant All Read/Write or Grant All Read-only.
Note Either of them is displayed at a time.