While using RDS, you can change the permissions of ane account at any time based on your business needs.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- On the Accounts tab, find the target account and in the Actions column click Modify Permissions.
- Change the account permissions and click OK.
- Add an authorized database: Select a database in the Unauthorized Databases section and then click Add > to add it to the Authorized Databases section.
- Delete an authorized database: Select a database in the Authorized Databases section and then click < Remove to add it to the Unauthorized Databases section.
- Change the permissions of an authorized database: Find the database in the Authorized Databases section and select Read/Write, Read-only, DDL Only, or DML Only. To change the permissions of more than one authorized database in batches, you can
click Full Control Read/Write, Full Control Ready-only, Full Control DDL Only, or Full Control DML Only in the upper-right corner of the Authorized Databases section.
Note Either of them is displayed at a time.