As your business needs change, you can manually release Pay-As-You-Go instances. This document describes detailed operations.
- Subscription instances are released automatically when they are overdue.
- The instance is in Running status.
- For the master instance with the read/write splitting function enabled, to release read-only instances, you must Disable read/write splitting first.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- Select the region where the target instance is located.
- Click the ID of the target instance to visit the Basic Information page.
- In the Operating Status area, click Release Instance, as shown in the following figure.
- In the dialog box, click Confirm to release the instance.