You can use the cluster management feature of Database Autonomy Service (DAS) to combine instances of the same database engine into a cluster, and then view the information about these instances in this cluster, such as performance trends, slow query log trends, and global storage usage.
- ApsaraDB PolarDB MySQL-compatible edition
- ApsaraDB PolarDB PostgreSQL-compatible edition
- PolarDB O Edition
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click Add Cluster in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Cluster dialog box, configure the parameters listed in the following table.
Then, click Save.
Parameter Description Cluster Name The name of the cluster. Select Environment Available options: Development Environment, Test Environment, and Production Environment. Select Engine The database engine that supports cluster management. Cluster Description The description of the cluster.
- In the Actions column for a cluster, you can perform the following operations on the cluster:
- Edit: modifies the information about the cluster, such as the cluster name, environment, engine, and description.
- Delete: removes the cluster from the cluster list.
- Monitor: displays the Cluster Overview, Dashboard, and Cluster Storage settings of the cluster.