A Subscription instance must be renewed within 15 days after expiration. Subscription instances are automatically released when the payment is overdue for 15 days. As a result, all data for the instance is deleted and cannot be recovered. For more information about renewal, see Renewal.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- Select the region where the target instance is located.
- Click the ID of the target instance to go to the Basic Information page.
- Click Renew in Status area, as shown in the following figure.
- Select the renewal period on the Renew page.
Note You can change the configuration if needed.
- Read and confirm the terms of service, then select I agree to Product Terms of Service and Service Level Notice.
- Click Pay to complete the payment process.