A subscription instance must be renewed within 15 days of expiration. Subscription instances are auto-released when the payment is overdue for 15 days. After which, all the data for that instance is deleted and cannot be recovered. For more information on the renewal, see Renewal.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- Select the region where the target instance is located.
- Click the ID of the target instance to go to the Basic Information page.
- Click Renew in Status area, as shown in the following figure.
- Select the renewal length on the Renew page.
Note You can choose to change the configuration if needed.
- Read and confirm the terms of service, then select I agree to Product Terms of Service and Service Level Notice.
- Click Pay and complete the payment process.