On the Application Performance page, you can view the list of Deployments for which the application monitoring feature is enabled.
Go to the Application Performance page
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Container Monitoring.
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- On the Container Monitoring page, click the name of the Kubernetes cluster whose application performance you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Application Performance.
View the application performance of a Deployment
On the Application Performance page, click the name of a Deployment to view the application performance details of the Deployment. For more information, see Application overview.
If you have questions about container monitoring, you can join the official DingTalk group for container monitoring (group ID:
31588365) to seek help.