This topic describes how to modify an endpoint for a MyBase for SQL Server instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create a dedicated
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release, and click Details in the Actions column to go to the details page of the instance in the ApsaraDB RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Connection.
- Click Change Endpoint. In the dialog box that appears, select an endpoint type to specify the endpoint
that you want to modify, specify the prefix, and then specify the port number. You
can select one of the following endpoint types: Public Endpoint and Internal Endpoint.
- The prefix of the endpoint must be 8 to 64 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, and hyphens (-). The prefix must start with a lowercase letter.
- The port number must be within the range of 1000 to 5999.
- The Public Endpoint value is available in the Connection Type drop-down list only if you have applied for a public endpoint for the instance.
- Click OK.