When you connect to a MyBase for SQL Server instance, you must specify the private or public endpoint and the port number. This topic describes how to view the private and public endpoints and the port numbers of a MyBase for SQL Server instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create a dedicated
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release, and click Details in the Actions column to go to the details page of the instance in the ApsaraDB RDS console.
- On the page that appears, click See Detail in the Basic Information section. In the panel that appears, view the private and public endpoints and the
port numbers of the instance. Note
- The private and public endpoints and the port numbers are displayed only if an IP address whitelist is configured for the instance. For more information, see Configure an IP address whitelist.
- The public endpoint of the instance is displayed only if you have applied for the public endpoint. For more information, see Apply for or release a public endpoint.