You can connect to a MyBase for SQL Server instance over an internal network or the Internet. By default, MyBase for SQL Server provides a private endpoint for you to connect to your instance. If you need to connect to the instance over the Internet, apply for a public endpoint. This topic describes how to apply for and release a public endpoint for a MyBase for SQL Server instance.
Private and public endpoints
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create a dedicated
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release, and click Details in the Actions column to go to the details page of the instance in the ApsaraDB RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Connection.
- Apply for or release the public endpoint for the instance.
- To apply for the public endpoint, click Apply for Public Endpoint.
- To release the public endpoint, click Release Public Endpoint.
Note After the public endpoint is released, you cannot use the public endpoint to connect to the instance. Proceed with caution.
- In the message that appears, click OK.