This topic describes how to disable a system admin account for a MyBase for SQL Server instance.
A system admin account is created for your MyBase for SQL Server instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create a dedicated
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release, and click Details in the Actions column to go to the details page of the instance in the ApsaraDB RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the system admin account that you want to disable, and click Deactivate Account in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK. Note
- After the system admin account is disabled, you cannot use this account to connect to the instance. Proceed with caution.
- To enable the system admin account that you have disabled, find the account and click Activate Account in the Actions column.