This topic describes how to modify the permissions of an account for a MyBase for SQL Server instance.
An account is created for your MyBase for SQL Server instance. For more information, see Create an account.
You cannot modify the permissions of a system admin account.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create a dedicated
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release, and click Details in the Actions column to go to the details page of the instance in the ApsaraDB RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the account whose permissions that you want to modify, and click Edit Permissions in the Actions column.
- In the Edit Account Permissions panel, modify the permissions of the account.
- To add or remove databases, select the databases and click the > or < icon.
- To modify the permissions on a database, select the database in the Authorized Databases section, and select Read/Write (DML), Read-only, or Owner.
- Click OK.