If you forget the password of an account that is created for a MyBase for SQL Server instance, you can reset the password. This topic describes how to reset the password of an account in the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
An account is created for your MyBase for SQL Server instance. For more information, see Create an account.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create a dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release, and click Details in the Actions column to go to the details page of the instance in the ApsaraDB RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the account for which you want to reset the password, and click Reset Password in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, specify a new password, confirm the password, and then click Create.
Note The new password must meet the following requirements:
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.
- The password must contain at least three of the following character types: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters.
- The password can contain the following special characters: !@#$%^&*()_+-=