This topic describes how to delete an account for a MyBase for SQL Server instance.
You cannot delete a privileged account in the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
The following section describes how to delete a standard or system admin account in the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
You can execute SQL statements to manage logins. For more information, see Manage ApsaraDB RDS SQL Server logins.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create a dedicated
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the instance that you want to release, and click Details in the Actions column to go to the details page of the instance in the ApsaraDB RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the account that you want to delete, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.