You can only edit orchestration templates displayed under My Orchestrations on the Orchestration List page. To edit templates displayed under Sample, save the sample template as your own template and then edit it.
For how to save an orchestration template as a new one, see Save an orchestration template as a new one.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- n the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Click the My Orchestrations tab and then click Details of the orchestration template you want to update.
- Click Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Edit the template content.
To modify a service, you can modify the content in the template directly or click Edit to modify the configurations in the appeared Create Service dialog box.To add another service to the orchestration template, click Add Service. The Create Service dialog box appears. Select an image and complete the other configurations. Click OK. You can modify the content in the template directly or click Delete to delete the service.
- Click Save in the upper-right corner to save the modifications.