- The Container Service supports for the latest Docker Registry 2.6.0, which provides optimized stability and performance.
- It is recommended that you upgrade Docker to 1.12.6. For details about Docker upgrade, refer to Upgrade Docker.
- You can view operations history in the operation logs to locate and analyze problems.
- Operations: Log on to the Container Service console> click Operation logs in the left navigation pane.
- This data center is located in Tokyo.
- The Container Service supports the latest Docker 1.12.5. This version provides higher stability and optimized network performance.
- For details about Docker upgrade, refer to Upgrade Docker.
- You can submit a ticket to apply for this region.
- Visualization resolution and verification is supported.
- The logging function supports distinguishing hostname for easier problem location.
- ilogtail is upgraded to 0.11.6. For details about system services upgrade, refer to Upgrade system services.
- The system services include routing service
acslogging, log service
acsrouting, monitor service
acsmonitoringand volume service
- The Container Service supports the latest Docker 1.12.3. The latest version provides better stability and optimized network performance.
- For details about Docker upgrade, refer to Upgrade Docker Daemon.
- Oversea users can use the Container Service in six regions.
- Oversea users can use the Container Service by clearing their cookies and visiting https://www.alibabacloud.com/product/container-service.
- The Container Service launches on its first overseas node (US West). Performance is optimized when this region is used together with the oversea building service.
- For scenarios that trigger high traffic, the Container Service supports node-level scaling for elastic response to traffic.
- For more details, refer to Node auto scaling.
- The Container Service supports timing task definition by using Docker Compose.
- For more details, refer to Timing task.
- In addition to the Container Service Management Console, you can also use the Cloud Monitor Management Console to view the monitoring information of the clusters, nodes, and containers.
- For more details, refer to Container monitoring service.
- When deprecating or resetting a cloud server, you can first migrate the container of this server to another server to ensure smooth online business.
- For more details, refer to Node management.