Ease to use
- Supports creating container clusters with one click.
- One-stop application lifecycle management based on containers.
- Integrates with the Alibaba Cloud abilities of virtualization, storage, network, and security.
- Supports graphical user interfaces and APIs.
Secure and controllable
- In Alibaba Cloud Container Service, your containers are running on your own Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances and are not shared with others. Therefore, isolation issues between containers do not exist.
- In terms of network, you can use a security group to define the access policies of ECS instances and containers in a container cluster, allowing or rejecting addresses of some sources to access the containers.
- Mutual certificate verification is used by the management APIs of container clusters, avoiding the interface from being accessed by illegal users.
- Special solutions for container security, such as neuvector, can be easily integrated with Alibaba Cloud Container Service to provide higher level of security protection.
- Supports both swarm and Kubernetes.
- The first batch to pass the conformance authentication of Kubernetes in the world.
- Supports migrating applications to cloud platforms seamlessly and managing hybrid cloud.
Efficient and reliable
- Supports starting massive containers in seconds.
- Supports exception recovery and automatic scaling of containers.
- Supports scheduling containers across zones.