Executes a specified scaling rule.
- The interface can be called only when the scaling group is active.
- The interface can be called only when no scaling activity in the scaling group is in progress.
- When no scaling activity in the scaling group is in progress, the interface can be directly executed without cooldown.
- Successfully calling this interface only means that the Auto Scaling service has accepted the call request, and the scaling activity can be executed, but does not necessarily mean that the scaling activity can be successfully executed. You can use the returned ScalingActivityId to check the status of the scaling activity.
- When the total capacity of to-be-attached ECS instances specified by this scaling rule plus the instances in the current scaling group is greater than MaxSize, the rule Total Capacity = MaxSize is applied.
- When the total capacity of instances in the current scaling group minus the number of ECS instances to be reduced according to the scaling rule is smaller than MinSize, the rule Total Capacity = MinSize is applied.
- You can only perform auto scaling for at most 1,000 ECS instances of all scaling groups in all regions. (The number only includes the number of ECS instances automatically created, but does not include the number of manually attached ECS instances.)
|Action||String||Yes||Operation interface name, required parameter. Value: ExecuteScalingRule.|
|ScalingRuleAri||String||Yes||Unique identifier of the scaling rule.|
|ClientToken||String||No||Used to ensure request idempotence. The value is generated by a client. It must be unique among all requests and can contain a maximum of 64 ASCII characters. For details, refer to the appendix How to ensure idempotence.|
|ScalingActivityId||String||Scaling activity ID.|
&<Public Request Parameters>
|Error code||Error message||HTTP status code||Description|
|InvalidScalingRuleAri.NotFound||The specified scaling rule Ari does not exist.||404||The specified scaling rule does not exist in this account.|
|Forbidden.Unauthorized||A required authorization for the specified action is not supplied.||403||Open API is not fully authorized to the Auto Scaling service.|
|IncorrectScalingGroupStatus||The current status of the specified scaling group does not support this action.||400||The specified scaling rule is not active.|
|ScalingActivityInProgress||You cannot delete a scaling group or launch a new scaling activity while there is a scaling activity in progress for the specified scaling group.||400||The scaling group to which the scaling rule belongs has a scaling activity in progress.|
|InsufficientBalance||Your account does not have enough balance.||400||Your account balance is not enough.|
|QuotaExceed.Instance||Living instance quota exceeded.||400||Your ECS instance quota is exceeded.|
|IncorrectLoadBalancerStatus||The current status of the specified load balancer does not support this action.||400||The Server Load Balancer instance in the scaling group to which the scaling rule belongs is not active.|
|IncorrectLoadBalancerHealthCheck||The current health check type of specified load balancer does not support this action.||400||Health check is not enabled for the Server Load Balancer in the scaling group to which the specified scaling rule belongs.|
|InvalidLoadBalancerId.IncorrectInstanceNetworkType||The network type of the instance in specified load balancer does not support this action.||400||The network type of the ECS instance contained in the specified Server Load Balancer is different from the network type of the scaling group.|
|InvalidLoadBalancerId.VPCMismatch||The specified virtual switch and the instance in specified load balancer are not in the same VPC.||400||The ECS instance contained in the specified Server Load Balancer and VSwitchId are not in the same VPC.|
|IncorrectDBInstanceStatus||The current status of DB instance “XXX” does not support this action.||400||The RDS instance in the scaling group to which the specified scaling rule belongs is not running.|
|QuotaExceeded.DBInstanceSecurityIP||Security IP quota exceeded in DB instance “XXX”.||400||The number of IP addresses in the white list that can access the RDS instance in the scaling group to which the specified scaling rule belongs has reached the upper limit.|
|QuotaExceeded.SecurityGroupInstance||Instance quota exceeded in the specified security group.||400||The number of ECS instances attached to the specified security group exceeds the upper limit.|
|IncorrectCapacity.NoChange||To execute the specified scaling rule, the total capacity will not change.||400||The number of instances in the scaling group does not change after the scaling rule is executed.|
|QuotaExceeded.ScalingInstance||Scaling instance quota exceeded.||400||The Auto Scaling ECS instance quota is exceeded.|
|QuotaExceeded.AfterpayInstance||Living afterpay instance quota exceeded.||400||The Pay-As-You-Go ECS instance quota is exceeded.|
|ResourceNotAvailable.ECS||The specified region or zone does not offer the specified disk or instance category.||400||The specified ECS instance type or disk type cannot be created in the specified region.|