This topic describes how to view a monitoring task. You can view the basic information, triggered rule, and monitoring information of a monitoring task. In this way, you can check the configuration of the monitoring task and the data change trend of the specified metric.
- Basic information: the name, alert status, reference period, monitored scaling group, monitoring type, trigger condition, and description of the monitoring task, and whether the task is enabled.
- Triggered rule: the scaling rule to be executed when an alert is triggered.
- Monitoring information: the data change trend of the specified metric.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Select the monitoring type.
- To select a system monitoring task, click the System Monitoring tab.
- To select a custom monitoring task, click the Custom Monitoring tab.
- Use one of the following methods to open the details page of a monitoring task.
- Find the target monitoring task and click View Details in the Actions column.
- Find the target monitoring task and click the name of the monitoring task in the Event-Triggered Task column.
- View the details about the monitoring task.