This topic describes how to modify a scheduled task. If a scheduled task cannot meet your requirements, you can modify one or more parameters of the scheduled task instead of creating a new one.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the target scheduled task and click Edit in the Actions column.
- Modify parameters for the scheduled task.
You cannot disable the recurrence settings. For more information about other parameters, see Create a scheduled task.
- Click OK.