This topic describes how to view the details of a scaling activity. You can view the details of a scaling activity to check the execution result of the activity that is triggered by a scheduled or event-triggered task.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- You can use either of the following methods to open the details page of a scaling
- In the Scaling Group Name/ID column, click a scaling group name.
- Click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to a scaling group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Activities.
- Find the target scaling activity and click View Details in the Actions column.