You can delete scaling configurations that are no longer required to release more quotas.
Before you delete a scaling configuration, ensure the following conditions are met, or the delete operation will fail.
- The status of the scaling configuration must be Inactive.
- In the scaling group, no ECS instance is automatically created based on the scaling configuration.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling Console.
- On the Scaling Groups page, click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select Instance Configuration Source.
- On the Scaling Configurations tab, locate the required scaling configuration, and click Delete in the Actions column.
If you decide to delete multiple scaling configurations, select multiple scaling configurations, and click Delete in the Scaling Configuration Name/ID column.
- In the Delete Scaling Configuration dialog box, click Confirm.