You can delete scaling configuration.
Before you delete a scale configuration, make sure the following conditions are met, otherwise, the deletion fails:
- The scaling configuration to be deleted is in the Inactive status.
- If any ECS instances still used for a scaling group and are created according to the scaling configuration, the scaling configuration cannot be deleted.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- Go to the Scaling Configuration page, and click Delete in the Actions column after the specified scaling configuration.
You can also check the box at the left of the scale configuration, and then click Delete to delete multiple scaling configurations.
- In the Delete Scaling Configuration dialog box, click OK.