This topic describes how to delete a scaling configuration that is no longer needed to maintain a sufficient quota.
The following conditions are met:
- The scaling configuration is in the Inactive state.
- The scaling group does not contain ECS instances that were created based on the scaling configuration.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the scaling group and use one of the following methods to open the details page
of the scaling group:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Details in the Actions column.
- In the upper part of the page, click the Configuration Source tab.
- In the upper-left corner of the Instance Configuration Source page, click the Scaling Configurations tab.
- Find the scaling configuration that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.