You can create multiple scaling configurations for a scaling group and apply a scaling configuration. This topic describes how to apply a scaling configuration.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find a scaling group and go to the details page of the scaling group. You can use
one of the following methods to go to the details page:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Details in the Actions column of the scaling group.
- In the upper part of the page, click the Instance Configuration Sources tab.
- Click the Scaling Configurations tab.
- Find the scaling configuration that you want to apply and click Apply in the Actions column.
- Click OK.
After you apply a scaling configuration, Auto Scaling creates ECS instances based on the scaling configuration when a scale-out activity is triggered.