This topic describes how to apply a scaling configuration. You can create multiple scaling configurations for a scaling group and apply one as required.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- You can use either of the following methods to open the details page of a scaling
- In the Scaling Group Name/ID column, click a scaling group name.
- Click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to a scaling group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Configuration Source.
- Find the target scaling configuration and click Apply in the Actions column.
- Click OK.
After you apply a scaling configuration, the scaling group creates ECS instances based on the scaling configuration when a scale-out activity is triggered.