This topic describes how to apply a scaling configuration. You can create multiple scaling configurations for a scaling group and apply one.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the scaling group and use one of the following methods to open the details page
of the scaling group:
- Click the ID of the scaling group in the Scaling Group Name/ID column.
- Click Details in the Actions column.
- In the upper part of the page, click the Configuration Source tab.
- In the upper-left corner of the Instance Configuration Source page, click Create Scaling Configuration.
- Find the scaling configuration that you want to apply and click Apply in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
After you apply a scaling configuration, Auto Scaling creates ECS instances based on the scaling configuration when a scale-out event is triggered.