This topic describes how to delete a scaling group that is no longer needed.
If you delete a scaling group, its scaling configurations and scaling rules are also deleted. If ECS instances in the Running state exist in the scaling group, Auto Scaling stops the ECS instances first. Then, Auto Scaling removes all manually added ECS instances and releases all automatically added ECS instances.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the scaling group and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.