This topic describes how to modify a scaling group. You can modify the parameters of a scaling group based on your actual needs after it is created.
- You cannot change the network type of a scaling group.
- If the network type of a scaling group is VPC, you can change the vSwitch, but cannot change the multi-zone scaling policy or reclaim mode.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the scaling group and click Edit in the Actions column.
- Modify the parameters of the scaling group.For information about the parameters of a scaling group, see Create a scaling group.Note After you modify the Maximum Number of Instances or Minimum Number of Instances parameter, the number of existing ECS instances in the scaling group may fall outside the specified range. In this case, Auto Scaling automatically adds or removes ECS instances to ensure that the number of ECS instances in the scaling group is within the specified range.
- Click OK.