This topic describes how to modify a scaling group. You can modify the parameters of a scaling group based on your actual needs after it is created.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Scaling Groups.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the target scaling group and click Edit in the Actions column.
- Modify the parameters of the scaling group.
Note that you cannot change the network type of a scaling group. If the network type of a scaling group is VPC, you can change the VSwitch, but cannot change the multi-zone scaling policy or reclaim mode.For more information about other parameters, see Create a scaling group.Note After you modify the Maximum Instances or Minimum Instances parameter, the number of existing Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances in the scaling group may fall outside the specified range. In this case, Auto Scaling automatically adds or removes ECS instances to guarantee that the number of ECS instances in the scaling group is within the specified range.
- Click OK.