This topic describes how to use the resource O&M feature of DataWorks to monitor the usage of resource groups that are used to run a node.
- The resource O&M feature of DataWorks is unavailable in the China (Shanghai) and China (Hangzhou) regions.
- The resource O&M feature of DataWorks can be used only for exclusive resource groups for scheduling and exclusive resource groups for Data Integration.
Go to the Resource page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides, find the workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resource. A list of exclusive resource groups that are used by DataWorks nodes appears.
View the list of resource groups
- Search for the resource group whose usage you want to view.
Enter the name of the resource group whose usage you want to view in the search box in the upper-right corner and click the icon to search for the resource group in fuzzy match mode.
- View other resource groups.
In the upper-right corner of the Resource page, click See all. The Resource Groups page appears.
|Resource group name||The name of the resource group that you created. After you click the resource group name, the details page of the resource group appears. For more information, see View the details about a resource group.|
|Type||The resource group type that you selected when you created the resource group. The
resource O&M feature supports only exclusive resource groups for Data Integration
and exclusive resource groups for scheduling.
Note The resource O&M feature supports only exclusive resource groups.
|Status||The status of the resource group. Valid values:
|Expiration Time||The time when the resource group expires.|
|Specifications||The specifications of the resource group that you defined when you created the resource group.|
|Quantity||The number of resources that you configured when you created the resource group.|
|Utilization rate||The usage of the resource group. Click the icon to the right of Utilization rate to sort all the resource groups in the list in ascending or descending order of the resource usage.|
View the details about a resource group
|1||Basic information about the resource group||If you want to perform other operations on the resource group, such as scaling, click More operations. The Resource Groups page appears.|
|2||Usage of the resource group. You can view the current usage of the resource group, the number of nodes that are in the Running state and are using the resource group, and the number of nodes that are in the In state in the queue and are waiting for resources.||If you want to view the monitoring rules that are configured for the resource group, click Monitoring. The Rule Management page appears. You can also choose Operation Center > Alarm > Rule Management to go to the Rule Management page.|
|3||All nodes that run on the current resource group. The nodes are classified into the
following types based on the status of the nodes and the synchronization mode:
||Click Automatic operation and maintenance. The Automatic page appears. You can also choose Operation Center > Alarm > Automatic to go to the Automatic page.|
|4||Usage curve of the resource group||To view the usage of the resource group in a specified time period, you can use the
date and time picker to select the start time and end time.
You can also move the pointer over a point in the curve to view the usage of the resource group at a specific point in time.