The Stream Task page of the DataWorks console displays all real-time computing nodes and the basic information of the nodes. You can view the details about nodes on this page. You can also configure alert rules for nodes. This helps you quickly locate and fix errors if errors occur on a node.
DataWorks supports O&M only for EMR Spark Streaming and EMR Streaming SQL nodes.
Go to the Stream Task page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides, find the workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- On the Operation Center page, choose to go to the Stream Task page.
View the real-time computing nodes in the node list
|Section||Parameter and description|
|1||In this section, you can search for real-time computing nodes by node ID or node name.
You can also specify Status, Task type, Engine Type, Engine Instance, and Responsible Person to perform the operation.
|2||In this section, you can view the basic information and details of a real-time computing
Note You can rank all real-time computing nodes in ascending or descending order of Starting running, End Running, or Runtime.
|3||In this section, you can perform the following operations on a real-time computing
|4||In this section, you can perform an operation on multiple real-time computing nodes at a time. You can select multiple nodes and click Start, Terminate, Undeploy, or Monitoring Setting to perform the operation on these nodes.|