You can delete security group rules if you no longer need them. To delete rules in a security group, perform the following:
- Log on to the ECS console.
- Select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Security Groups.
- Find the security group where you want to delete rules, and in the Action column, click Configure Rules.
- On the security group management page, choose the rule direction and find the rule you want to delete.
- f the security group is for Classic network, the rule directions are Internet Inbound, Internet Outbound, Intranet Inbound, and Intranet Outbound.
- If the security group is for VPC network, the rule directions are Inbound and Outbound.
- In the Action column, click Delete.
- On Delete Security Group Rules dialog box, read and confirm the notes, and then click OK.
You have successfully deleted a security group rule.