This topic describes how to delete a security group rule that are no longer needed.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Security Groups page, find the security group from which you want to delete a security group rule and click Add Rules in the Actions column.
- Click the direction of the security group rule.
- If you want to delete a security group rule in a VPC, select Inbound or Outbound.
- If you want to delete a security group rule in the classic network, select Inbound, Outbound, Internet Ingress, or Internet Egress.
- Find the security group rule to be deleted and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.