You can delete security group rules that you no longer require. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Select the target region.
- Find the security group where you want to delete rules and then, in the Actions column, click Add Rules.
- On the security group management page, select the rule direction and find the rule you want to delete.
- If the security group is for classic network, the rule directions are Internet Inbound, Internet Outbound, Intranet Inbound, and Intranet Outbound.
- If the security group is for VPC, the rule directions are Inbound and Outbound.
- In the Actions column, click Delete.
- On Delete Security Group Rule dialog box, read and confirm the information displayed, and then click OK.