When you no longer need a snapshot, or you have reached your snapshot quota, you can delete snapshots to free up space.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- Click in the left navigation . Select a region.
- you want to delete.
- Click Delete at the bottom of the window. Click OK.
Delete snapshot policies
- Log on to the ECS console.
- Click in the left navigation . Then, select a region to view all snapshots in this region.
- Find the target automatic snapshot policy, and in the Action column, click Delete Automatic Snapshot Policy.
- In the dialog box, confirm information and click OK.