You can monitor the IOPS and throughput of a cloud disk in the ECS console or,if you have installed the CloudMonitor agent, you can monitor the disk in the CloudMonitor console.
To monitor the IOPS and throughput of a cloud disk in the ECS console, follow these steps:
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find a cloud disk and click its ID to go to the Details page.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Disk Monitoring.
- On the Monitoring Information page, click the icon and set the start time and end time for monitoring information. You can check
the monitoring information of a cloud disk for up to 15 days.
- View the IOPS and throughput of the cloud disk.
Note Click a legend in the chart to view a single performance index of a cloud disk.